The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Any return is subject to prior authorization
- Before returning any product, customers must obtain RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number
- RMA is valid for 20 calendar days from the date it was created
- Factory sealed product must be unused, sealed and 100% resalable
- Product must have no visible damage (e.g. rips, tears, compressions, holes or dents)
- No stickers, old shipping labels ( other than current shipping label), markings or writing on the manufacturer’s packaging
- To avoid carrier damage, use a sturdy shipping box (if applicable) to ship the return
- For multiple boxes, please ensure that your RMA number is clearly noted on the shipping label of each box